Seguidores

Translate

segunda-feira, 10 de julho de 2017

Desafio 25 - Flores artesanais

Desafio 25 - I love flowers

Olá pessoal. Obrigada pela visita! 
Hello everyone. Thank you for stopping by! 

Hoje começa um novo desafio aqui no My Besties Brasil.
Today a new challenge is coming up.

TEMA: I love flowers = usar flores (feitas por você) + My Besties digital stamp
Theme: I love flowers =  use flowers (made by you)+ My Besties digital stamp

Prazo: 08 de agosto - 22h.
Entries until: august  08 - 10pm (Brasilian time)

Olha o que o Time Criativo fez  para inspirá-los
There are what our Creative team created to inspire you

DT Flavia Gaiguer



DT Liliane Carvalho

DT Sheyla Rampon 

DT Patrícia


DT Dan Moreira


DT Raelma Mousinho 

DT Nadia Isabel Silva

DT Eliane Rampon


DT Chris Antelo


Prêmio para a vencedora: você poderá escolher 3 imagens:
Winner's prize: you can pick 3 of them:










As TOP3 receberão um carimbo digital Besties cada.
    Top3 will receive one digital stamp each.

Caso tenham interesse em comprar imagens My Besties, acessem o link:
If you are interested in buying more My Besties stamps, please visit the link: 



Esperamos  vocês por aqui, com  seus lindos projetos! 

We are waiting for you around here, with your amazing project! 

Divirtam-se!
Have Fun!

Ola pessoal, tivemos um problema tecnico mas já foi resolvido. Por favor gostaria que publicassem os trabalhos novamente.
Hi everyone, we had a technical problem but it's already been solved. Please, I would like you to publish the papers again.



23 comentários:

  1. Meninas os projetos estão lindos as flores artesanais também, parabéns!...fazer parte deste grupo é muito legal adoro ver os projetos juntos cada um com um toque especial de criatividade!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. So would love to enter this challenge, but the Link-up Tool does not seem to work?
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. I'll try fix it! Thank you for letting me know!

      Excluir
    2. Your participation will be very important, we will check

      Excluir
    3. Your participation will be very important!! Thank You

      Excluir
  3. Hola. Preciosos los proyectos pero no permite ingresar mis enlaces. Me avisan cuando se arregla? Gracias!!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Olá amiga, estamos resolvendo e logo você poderá colocar seu projeto.

      Excluir
    2. Andrea, acredito que agora está tudo ok. Obrigada

      Excluir
  4. Beautiful projects from Creative Team, really inspiring. I'll try to participate!

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Respostas
    1. Thank you Tracy!!! We are looking forward to see your participation in the challenge!!

      Excluir
    2. So please come and join us. We'll enjoy your participation!

      Excluir
  6. I think there is a problem with the linky for this challenge, as each time I try to submit my entry, I get an error message.
    Can you please include my card in the challenge?
    https://tracyscraftyadventures.blogspot.com.au/2017/07/blue-christmas.html

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Ola pessoal, tivemos um problema tecnico mas já foi resolvido. Por favor gostaria que publicassem os trabalhos novamente.
    Hi everyone, we had a technical problem but it's already been solved. Please, I would like you to publish the papers again.

    ResponderExcluir
  8. Respostas
    1. Really? Please, try again! I am so sorry!

      Excluir
    2. no it goes back to the top http://moniqueschattefor.blogspot.nl/2017/08/azie.html
      this is the link to mine card maybe you can help me out

      Excluir